Wednesday 1 April 2015

SHOCKING OPEN LETTER TO GEN BUHARI BY A HUMAN RIGHTS ACTIVIST.

I am a born dogged and objective human right activist,I hate marginalisation, I hate cheating and I rise against it.
You cheated Goodluck Jonathan,made his government ungovernable as you promised after 2011 presidential election without any apology,you painted him in a bad light,incited the Nigerian people against him, ganged up against him simply because he's of the minority as you called him all for the natural resources God blessed them with,while you called yourself born to rule, you cut short their mandate simply because you desperately want to be in-charge of the resources in their soil.
Put yourselves in their shoes, if such is done to you will you like it? Will you accept it?
President Jonathan gave you people everything that he never gave to the south, can you imagine that his state of origin Bayelsa state doesn't have an airport of their own,not to talk of good roads, Jonathan gave the North all just for peace to reign, how did he offend you? He filled his cabinet with the north and west just for peace to reign and you stabbed him in the back. Whosoever that rewards evil for good, my bible told me that evil shall NOT depart from his house both you and all that support and supported you and worked towards your gang up.
God will visit ALL of you that truncated their mandate with your sins, to your 100 generation born and unborn.
Truthfully, I commend President Jonathan's peaceful nature, the fact I gathered is that he got tired of seeing people killed & kidnapped simply because of the position he's occupying which you're desperately seeking for that was why he hurriedly congratulated you not that he's weak or feeble or doesn't know how to use incumbent power to make and to mare.
President Goodluck Jonathan, God who created Heaven and Earth, man and woman who deposited oil in your land will avenge you.
I want to categorically state that as a human right activist that I am, if by tomorrow they decides to take the bull by the horn, I will gallantly support them with everything within me and I enjoin anybody who hates injustice, marginalisation, deprivation, servitude & hatred to please throw in the towel because I tell you, if the oil reserves in our region was to be in the North,I bet you, they would have sacked us before we say jack.
Now I see reason(s) behind the actions and in actions of Dim Odimegwu Ojukwu and all our heroes past and may their souls seize from turning in their graves.
ALUTA CONTINUA, VICTORIA ASCERTA!!!

By CHANTEL ADANNA CHINYERE

No comments:

Post a Comment